Government of India announced the scheme of Floating Rate Saving Bonds for Individuals and HUFs. NRIs are not allowed
Highlights of the Issue :
*Open for Subscription from July 1, 2020
* Minimum Investment amount - 1,000 and in multiples of 1,000 thereafter, Maximum - No limit.
* Interest to be paid Half yearly on every January 1 & July 1
* Maturity of the Bond is 7 Years.
* Coupon/Interest Rate is reset on every half yearly basis. (Cumulative option is not available)
* Initially the Bonds will be issued at a rate of 7.15% and on January 1, the rate of interest will be reset.
( The rate will be NSC rate + 0.35%. )
* Special Maturity Profile for Senior Citizens:
For Age 60-70 Years is 6 Years
For Age 70-80 Years is 5 Years
For Age 80 Years and above the maturity is 4 Years
(Premature encashment will Attract penalty- Penalty charges @ 50% of last coupon payment)
* Bonds will be held in the electronic form (Bond Ledger Account)
* Interest Amount is Taxable under income tax Act 1961
* Bonds are non transferable and cannot be kept as collateral.
Only 3 months left in 2021 and if you haven't invested your money it's your time to look at stocks for short-term investment. Every week on Friday we come out with ...Read More
With reference to the SEBI circular dated 20th July 2020, Peak Margin has been introduced in the Equity, Commodity & Currency segment from 1st December 2020. W.e.f 1st June 2021, there ...Read More
The private placement of Tata Motors comes with a coupon of 9.10 percent. The private placement of Tata Motors Finance Ltd (TMFL) comes with a coupon of 9.10 percent. The private placement of ...Read More