With reference to NSE Circular No. NSE/INSP/52900 date 6th July,
- Do not share your trading credentials
i.e., your login id and password including OTP’s to anyone
including an authorized person of GEPL or an associate of the
- Investors are advised not to trade in
leveraged products like Options without proper understanding,
which could lead to losses. Writing/selling options or trading
in options strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge &
understanding of the product and its risks.
- Investors are advised not to trade in
“Options” based on recommendations from
unauthorized/unregistered investment advisors/influencers or on
unsolicited tips through WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook,
SMS, Calls, etc.
- As a business we don't give stock tips,
and have not authorized anyone to trade on behalf of others. If
you find anyone claiming to be part of GEPL Capital Private
Limited and offering such services, please report the same to email@example.com.
With reference to NSE Circular No: NSE/INSP/49434 dated 27th August 2021
- Beware of fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection schemes. Brokers or their authorized persons or any of their associates are not authorized to offer fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection on your investment or authorized to enter into any loan agreement with you to pay interest on the funds offered by you. Please note that in case of default of a member claim for funds or securities given to the broker under any arrangement/ agreement of indicative return will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
- Do not keep funds idle with the Stock Broker. Please note that your stock broker has to return the credit balance lying with them, within three working days in case you have not done any transaction within the last 30 calendar days. Please note that in case of default of a Member, a claim for funds and securities, without any transaction on the exchange will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
- Check the frequency of accounts settlement opted for. If you have opted for a running account, please ensure that your broker settles your account and, in any case, not later than once in 90 days (or 30 days if you have opted for 30 days settlement). In the case of declaration of a trading member as a defaulter, the claims of clients against such defaulter member would be subject to norms for eligibility of claims for compensation from IPF to the clients of the defaulter member. These norms are available on Exchange website at following link: https://www.nseindia.com/invest/about-defaulter-section.
- Brokers are not permitted to accept the transfer of securities as margin. Securities offered as margin/ collateral MUST remain in the account of the client and can be pledged to the broker only by way of ‘margin pledge’, created in the Depository system. Clients are not permitted to place any securities with the broker or associate of the broker or authorized person of the broker for any reason. A broker can take securities belonging to clients only for settlement of securities sold by the client.
- Always keep your contact details viz. Mobile Number/Email ID updated with the stockbroker. Email and mobile number are mandatory and you must provide the same to your broker for updation in Exchange records. You must immediately take up the matter with Stock Broker/Exchange if you are not receiving the messages from Exchange/Depositories regularly.
- Don't ignore any emails/SMSs received from the Exchange for trades done by you. Verify the same with the Contract notes/Statement of accounts received from your broker and report a discrepancy, if any, to your broker in writing immediately, if the Stock Broker does not respond, please take this up with the Exchange/Depositories forthwith.
- Check messages sent by Exchanges on a weekly basis regarding funds and securities balances reported by the trading member, compare it with the weekly statement of account sent by the broker and immediately raise a concern to the exchange if you notice a discrepancy.
- Please do not transfer funds, for the purposes of trading to anyone, including an authorized person or an associate of the broker, other than a SEBI registered Stockbroker.