Investor Alert :-
1) For Stock Broking transaction : Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account.
2) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
3) Update/ confirm your mobile number/email ID with us OR If you wish to change/ modify the current Mobile No. & E-mail ID, you are requested to provide MODIFICATION FORM duly filled in and signed OR If you do not want to provide Mobile No. & E-mail ID, you are requested to send DECLARATION FORM duly filled and signed.
4) Receive information of your transactions directly from exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors
5) No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remain in investor's account.
6)As per SEBI Circular MIRSD/ SE /Cir-19/2009 dated December 3, 2009 Client transaction account shall be required to do the actual settlement of funds and securities at least once in a Quarter or month.