We have entered in the second half of the 2022. If you haven't started investing in Indian stock market we bring you an opportunity to get started. Here are 5 stocks to invest for short term in india 2022. This stocks might give you double digit returns on your short term investment. Our technical analyst at GEPL Capital Mr. Vidhnyan Sawant has picked 5 best stocks for short term investment in India 2022.
Every week on Friday our analyst serves these 5 best stocks to buy in India for short term on sliver platter for your portfolio. These are best stocks to buy in India for short term in 2022 has been picked after considering nifty fluctuations and major market updates.
If you want to invest in these stocks to buy for short term investment you must need DEMAT account. And, if you don't have one click here to get yours and become the part of one of the leading stock brokers in India. Once your DEMAT is opened you'll get access to our various technology platforms to kick start your journey in Indian stock market. So, let's start with best stocks to invest in India for short term in 2022. Before that let's take a look at the market fluctuations.
Nifty Fluctuation throughout the week:
On the weekly charts, the NIFTY has been forming higher top, higher bottom formations for the last three weeks, indicating a short- to medium-term upward trend for the Index. It has maintained above it's 20-week SMA (16570) and is currently attempting to rise higher. The stock has been trading in an upward-sloping channel pattern on the daily charts for the past 20 days, signaling optimistic emotions for the Index.
- Regarding the indicator, the RSI depicted on the daily charts is maintaining a reading above 60 and forming higher top, higher bottom formations, which indicates good momentum for the short- to medium-term.
- The NIFTY is currently facing resistance at 16793 and 17000 levels. The levels of 16360, 16000, then 15785 serve as the index's lower bound supports.
- We believe that the NIFTY is heading in a good direction and will soon reach 16793 and then 17000 marks. If it continues below 16360 marks, our optimistic assessment will be proven false.
Best Stocks For Short Term Investments:
LT: - CMP: 1765 Target 2078 Stop Loss 1630 upside potential of about 17% from the current level.
- LT has fallen by almost 30% from it's all-time high, which was set in January 2022 at 2078. Following a low at 1456, the stock is developing higher top higher bottom formations on all time periods, including daily, weekly, and monthly, pointing to a short- to medium-term uptrend for the stock. The stock has been maintaining above it's 20 Week SMA on the weekly charts for the past three weeks.
- The price action is being supported by the momentum indicator RSI, which is going upward and maintaining a level above 55, indicating strong positive momentum.
- If the stock is able to cross above 1858, it will eventually advance towards 2078 levels. We anticipate the stock will climb upward toward 1858.
- One should maintain a strict stop loss of 1630 on daily closing basis for this trade.
SBIN: - CMP: 511.20 Target 624 Stop Loss 474 upside potential of about 22% from the current level.
The 200 Day SMA provided solid support for SBIN, which than quickly recovered. The stock is now maintaining it's three-month high and has formed higher top, higher bottom patterns on all time frames, including daily, weekly, and monthly charts. Every time the stock moved up, there was a significant volume back up, demonstrating the resilience of the bull market.
- On the indicator front, the RSI has been maintaining above the 58 level on all time frames, including daily, weekly, and monthly, with a higher top higher bottom pattern, indicating strong bullish momentum in the markets.
- Moving forward, we anticipate prices to rise and go in the direction of the 549 post, where we might observe a move toward 624 levels.
- Our suggested stop loss on a daily closing basis is 474.
BEL: - CMP: 268.60 Target 318 Stop Loss 235 upside potential of about 18% from the current level.
- Since June 2020, BEL has maintained its Higher Top Higher Bottom structure on all time scales, including daily, weekly, and monthly. The stock reached a new all-time high of 267 and has since held steady at higher levels.
- Since October 2020, the stock has been finding support near the 20-week SMA on the weekly charts, with some slight whipsaw. The stock recovered after forming a CIP formation (Change in Polarity) at 220 levels.
- In terms of indicators, the RSI is confirming its upward trend by maintaining above 60 levels on all time frames, including daily, weekly, and monthly, which suggests strong positive momentum for the medium to long term.
- We anticipate the stock to rise toward 293 levels, and if it is able to go above 293 levels, it will eventually move toward 318 levels.
- For this trade, a rigorous stop loss of 235 should be maintained on a daily closing basis.
Bonus stocks to invest for short term:
TCS: CMP:- 3440.15 Weekly ROC (+5.48%)
- TCS is in a strong uptrend on the long-term charts, with higher highs and lower lows. After falling from life highs of 4043, the stock saw a change in polarity (CIP formation) around the 3300-3400 zone, where it found support and rallied back.
- The stock is producing a morning star candlestick pattern on weekly charts, indicating a trend reversal. After creating a bullish hinge near the 35 level, the RSI indicator is going higher on a weekly basis.
- In the near future, we can expect the stock to rise towards 3600, than 3835. On the downside, 3155 will be a key support level for this counter.
HDFC LIFE: CMP :- 602.70 Weekly ROC (+0.77%)
- Following a steep pullback from highs of 775, HDFC Life found support near 500 and has since rallied sharply from those levels. The stock is breaking out of a Cup & Handle pattern on the weekly charts, which is a reversal pattern that indicates a trend reversal in the counter.
- With the previous week's breakthrough, the stock was able to pass above the 20-week SMA (569) and close at a three-month high. The weekly RSI indicator has also delivered a breakout and is trading above the 50 mark, confirming our bullish outlook.
- Based on the stock's price action and technical factors, we estimate it will rise towards 655 and than 680.
So!! These were the stocks which could be best stocks to buy in India for the short-term in 2022. If you want to make short term stock investment in any of these you will require a DEMAT account. To get your click here. Stay tuned for our next update.